Miss March Reviews

• May 01, 2018

good, raunchy fun. i do not understand all the negative reviews. What the fuck were you expecting, Animal House???

• Dec 23, 2017

A little bit more then tomatometer 5% !

A little bit more then tomatometer 5% !

• Nov 15, 2015

Not awful, but you do have to be in the mood for it.

Not awful, but you do have to be in the mood for it.

• Nov 02, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........

• Nov 01, 2015

If you enjoy this style of humour, it will make you laugh.

If you enjoy this style of humour, it will make you laugh.

• Jun 11, 2015

Thoroughly disapointing from the people behind Whitest Kids you Know..

Thoroughly disapointing from the people behind Whitest Kids you Know..

• Apr 13, 2015

Worst movie of all time.

Worst movie of all time.

• Feb 22, 2015

Over the top, stupid movie. Even when turning my mind off, I couldn't find an punch of energy to enjoy it.

• Jan 03, 2015

The worst movie I have ever seen.

The worst movie I have ever seen.

• Jul 27, 2014

My rating could be skewed because I'm a huge fan of The Whitest Kids you Know. With that said, if you enjoy their grotesquely comical shorts be sure to give this a try.