High School Reviews

• Mar 07, 2018

The story shows signs of fatigue halfway in due to structural problems and an overzealous pace but High School is still slightly better than your average stoner comedy. The pot jokes are plentiful, fresh, and rarely lowbrow, plus Adrien Bordy is hilarious as a drug-addled weed dealer with a short fuse.

• Jan 20, 2017

I have watched this movie over and over again and I never get tired of it! It is hilarious and has amazing characters

• Apr 20, 2016

Shockingly bad which warrants nothing to mention to recommend this

Shockingly bad which warrants nothing to mention to recommend this

• Dec 08, 2014

Lolol loved every minute of it....

Lolol loved every minute of it....

• Oct 19, 2014

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb 5 min was all I could bear

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb 5 min was all I could bear

• Sep 20, 2014

What a horrible movie I loved the concept but the execution was awful the jokes were stale I usually enjoy stoner flicks but skip this one it's awful Grade D+

• Mar 13, 2014

This movie is horrible. Poor writing and actors, they should've tried harder.

This movie is horrible. Poor writing and actors, they should've tried harder.

• Feb 16, 2014

Average not a great stoner movie Or movie for a fact C

Average not a great stoner movie Or movie for a fact C

• Jan 20, 2014

As good as any Cheech & Chong movie if not better.

As good as any Cheech & Chong movie if not better.

• Jan 07, 2014

at least the directing and acting are better than the script presenting a professional production value, but the dialogue and story suffer greatly. The script feels like something written to exactly follow a screenplay formula out of a book.