Flashback Reviews

• Sep 12, 2014

They really tried hard in the late 80s to make a star out of Kiefer but this was a called third strike.

• Jul 01, 2014

A fun movie for those of us from the 60's

A fun movie for those of us from the 60's

• May 17, 2013

For the most part it was utterly ludicrous and implausible, but the performance by Dennis Hopper makes it still fun to watch.

• Dec 05, 2012

Dennis Hopper plays a 1960s radical, on the run for a crime he didn't commit, and FBI man Kiefer Sutherland tries to bring Hopper to justice. A wonderful nostalgic look at the memorable 1960s era, in a heartwarming, interesting, and inspiring tale.

• Sep 24, 2012

I live this movie, rotten tomatoes needs to get it.

I live this movie, rotten tomatoes needs to get it.

• Sep 16, 2012

If you like Rock-N-Rollâ?¦ Peace & Loveâ?¦ against authorityâ?¦ You are going to love this movie!!! Very moving movie â?¦

• Dec 29, 2011

Hippie meet uptight FBI agent. Now have the FBI agent learn a life lesson from the dirty hippie. AH, that's sweet. Not even close. You spend the entire film wishing that Jack Bauer would put a cap in the guy from "Waterworld."

• Jul 11, 2011

One of my fave's, Dennis Hopper and Kiefer Sutherland work very well together, plus Richard Masur and Michael McKean are great together too in there two small roles.

Jason R Super Reviewer
    Jan 11, 2011

Dennis Hopper! I really could leave the review at that but I must say that this movie is fun as hell to watch. Sutherland and Hopper work very well together, and an appearance by Carol Kane makes the film that much better. The plot alone is worth watching the movie! A former child-hippie turned FBI agent is forced to look at his past when he is put in charge of escorting a 60's counterculture icon across state lines to authorities in Washington. Great movie, great acting! Also look for Richard Masur and Michael McKean who steal a bit of the spotlight from the the two leads, they are hilarious. Flashback showcases Dennis Hopper's talent very nicely and the film makes me miss him that much more. See this movie, now!

• Jun 06, 2010

Possibly my favourite Dennis Hopper movie. Sad to watch it since he has died. Kiefer was so hot in that film too!