Turbulence Reviews

• Aug 05, 2018

Silly and unoriginal exploitation; watchable for Ray Liotta's no holds barred overperformance - if you can take it.

• Dec 06, 2017

Far-fetched laughable in parts kept me entertained Ray Lolita great comedy Edge his expressions and acting techniques were most entertaining cannot take this film seriously it won't win any awards but it certainly kept me interested from the start and certainly worth more than two stars all in all not a bad film at all I've seen far worse

• Oct 22, 2017

Liotta is a terrific bad guy

Liotta is a terrific bad guy

• Mar 07, 2017

Do you love watching Ray Liotta chew up the scenery as only he can? Of course you do, and he's the only reason this schlocky '90s heap remotely works.

• Dec 19, 2015

As for the great performance by Ray Liotta i thought the movie went in wrong direction when it was just Ray Liotta and Lauren Holly the two remaining people on the flight deck as the other passengers were somewhere else. I will reward the director for trying to make the movie as good as he planned.

• Nov 11, 2015

another one of those air plane movies that will NEVER be shown as on flight entertainment like 'passanger 57'

• Jul 25, 2015

Why would they let a convicted SERIAL KILLER on a plane? Besides, how would he be able to take a gun on board a plane?! I know it's before 9/11, but even then, people were not allowed to bring guns on board. Besides, the acting is hammy, and the plane is decorated like it's Christmas. It's basically smashing other denominations in the face. The crash in the end is pretty cool, but other than that, it's just pretty stupid.

• May 12, 2015

When a villainous Liotta can;t keep this plane crash of a movie up in the air..... that's a bad movie.

• Apr 07, 2015

If you leave your brain at the door and buckle in for the ride with this popcorn flick,it's not all that bad..Ray Liotta is a serious fruitbat and puts in a good performance,stealing the show.It's a film i would watch again - great fun .

• Dec 03, 2014

please watch. love this classic suspense movie. :)

please watch. love this classic suspense movie. :)