Nothing to Lose Reviews

• Jul 16, 2019

This movie is so funny. Both actors work well off each other, and the comic wit is entertaining. It's a road trip that goes crazy but your glad of it. The part with the spider on the head, and he dances, that is the most hilarious scene out of everything I saw in the 90's. This is vastly underrated. Completely. I have a copy of it on DVD, and there's no Blu-ray of it. If you hadn't heard or seen it, you got to check it out this moment. You'll be glad you did.

• Apr 29, 2018

very funny with a good story and likable characters who's relationship seems authentic. i almost gave it a 3.5 but there was a good amount of dumbness. (about 3 viewings)

• Oct 19, 2017

I think the combination of straight man and gangsta is funny, and I love the way they both deliver their lines. I laughed out loud at a few scenes for sure. Plus you can't go wrong with T Robbins in my book. It's exactly what a light-hearted comedy should be.

• Jul 05, 2017

I'm the scat man! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

I'm the scat man! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

• Jun 05, 2017

An odd couple comedy as two men from different walks of life become partners in trying to avoid crime and committing a crime. Average comedy, has some good moments. Helped by Martin Lawrence's undeniable charisma.

• Dec 18, 2016

It was pretty funny. These two worked pretty well together.

It was pretty funny. These two worked pretty well together.

• Oct 24, 2016

If I hadn't already seen it what may've been 10 times, I might b a lil bummed. Either way I freakin' LOVE THIS MOVIE...IT'S 1 OF THE FEW THAT DESPITE SEEIN' IT A BUNCHA TIMES, WHEN IT'S ON, I'M WATCHIN' IT AGAIN & AGAIN!!! "WELCOME TO HELL BEEAATCH!!" Lol.

• Apr 18, 2016

A fun crime joyride.

A fun crime joyride.

• Oct 29, 2015

Very silly, but also sweet and funny. Although, why did the people who lived in the Arizona desert have Southern accents?

• Oct 13, 2015

Underrated late 90's comedy. Tim Robbins and Martin Lawrence cross pass by chance and have quite the journey together. It may not be the funniest movie but it does produce laughs whether it be because of Lawrence's wanna be thug attitude or Robbin's 'Nothing to Lose' attitude, either way it's a fun comedy to watch.