Big Momma's House 2 Reviews

• Dec 07, 2019

Better and even more fun than its predecessor, Big Momma's House 2 is a film with competent direction by John Whitesell, a good screenplay by Don Rhymer featuring great jokes, great makeup and fun performances by Martin Lawrence, Nia Long, Zachary Levi, Kat Dennings and Chloe Grace Moretz

• Jul 26, 2019

A pointless sequel if there ever was one, Martin Lawrence can be admired for trying to take this project seriously (keyword: trying) but since the one-joke premise wasn't all that funny the first time around, why in the hell would they think it would work the second time?

• Apr 16, 2019

Very funny, but not as good as the first 3,75-10-Anton R. Skovborg

Very funny, but not as good as the first 3,75-10-Anton R. Skovborg

• Mar 10, 2019

fun movie and nice story line

fun movie and nice story line

• Oct 10, 2018

Very great movie watched it on Netflix. I don't no what is wrong with tomatoes but this was good quality

• Jan 19, 2018

Such a good movie. It's really funny. You'll love it.

Such a good movie. It's really funny. You'll love it.

• Jan 12, 2018

I like this movie, it's funny. Maybe people who criticize this movie expect just "La La Lands" and "Dunkirks" on screen. That's not the proposal. This is a family comedy, flavoured with pinky salty messagens of "value your family", "don't put work over your loved ones", and with spices of Martin's excellent characterization of BIg Momma. It's not a movie to reflect about life and love, but it can certainly entretain you in a harmless way.

• Dec 26, 2017

It’s a Big Mama’s House movie... ain’t great but ain’t bad. 12/26/17 - M&D’s

It’s a Big Mama’s House movie... ain’t great but ain’t bad. 12/26/17 - M&D’s

• Nov 30, 2016

Very few laughs in terrible, unoriginal comedy.

Very few laughs in terrible, unoriginal comedy.

• Nov 24, 2016

I was actually about to watch The Hundred-Foot Journey then this, bit my sister wanted to watch Big Momma House 2 which I didn't want to watch it, but if I wanted to watch The Hundred-Foot Journey, I guess I had to watch this, which I knew that it was a terrible sequel. Martin Lawrence is decent, but he wasn't really funny which in the right film, he can be really funny. The plot is like every other cop films and is just tiring and lazy. The kids are good which in their introductions, could be funny even if it is crazy and not really what kids act like, but they didn't do anything funny with it and just ends up making it awkward. The only amusing part of the film is Zachary Levi. He said the silly lines very well that gives me a smile at times, even chuckled at them. It has a forgettable villain, forgettable characters, and a forgettable script that tries way too hard to make the movie funny, which got me a chuckle here and there but ends up being a desperate comedy sequel.