How to Train Your Dragon Reviews

• 5d ago

Incredible wolrd building with great attention to detail. Absolutely relatable characters, and god is the score gorgeous

• Nov 09, 2019

This childhood favorite (starring a childhood crush) remains stunning and emotional

• Oct 22, 2019

Uff, no puedo creer que esta pelicula le gane a obras maestras animadas como Inside Out, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse. Es algo entretenido pero los personajes son aburridos, la trama forzada entre otras cosas. Fuera de todo eso es aceptable, aunque ni hablar de su comedia.

• Oct 17, 2019

Best movie of my childhood

Best movie of my childhood

• Oct 15, 2019

HTTYD is a movie that takes full potential of its concept. The pacing in this movie is so damn good, I never had a time where I checked how many minutes are left. The characters are amazing and take full potential of their actors. The humor is based around characters personalities and non of it feels forced. Overall, HTTYD is a masterpiece and an icon in the history of animation.

• Oct 12, 2019

The best animated movie i have ever seen . Hiccap and toothels are the best cherecters.

• Oct 01, 2019

Perfect film, a classic in the animation industry and deserve better prise. Each day and it gets better, the music, the characters and the relacionship betwen Hiccup and Thotless. Five stars

• Sep 28, 2019

Once of the best movies I've ever seen. The animation is beautiful, the plot is excellent and it makes me go emotional every time I see it.

• Sep 26, 2019

An animated movie that is very well done. Very good voice acting throughout. A well written story that is very fun to watch.

• Sep 23, 2019

Absolutely amazing. I remember watching this as a kid for the first time, and it's just as amazing as ever. So many amazing moments, it's impossible to choose a favorite for me. Perfect music, and Toothless is just the absolute best thing to ever happen to anything and I wish he was real.