Four Dogs Playing Poker Reviews

• Jan 31, 2019

The movie "4 Dogs Playing Poker" is a clickbait heathenistic mess. I was very very disapointed in the movie in general. I wanted to see a characte-driven drama that was about dogs struggling with their gambling addictions, but instead I saw THIS(gross cooties). There is an inherent lack of dogs throughout this film, which only speaks to the rampent specism in hollywood right now. We are sadly not a society that is ready to have dogs produce, act, and direct a blockbuster film that is on the same scale as die hard. I feel threatened and hurt and scared please help...thank you......................I love you. 5/5 stars would see again (even though I haven't watched this movie)

• Mar 19, 2009

Who better to assist in complex art heist than group of friends: a drug addict, shoe salesperson, bartender & office worker. Almost as interesting is harebrained scheme to defraud insurance co after losing the statue. Recommend you fold on this one.

• Jan 11, 2009

Bought Four Dogs two years ago on DVD but it took me ages to get round to seeing it, i have to say i really enjoyed it. It might not be the most original movie oreven the best acted movie but it keeps your attention and delivers a good overall story. The final twist you can see coming amileo ff but just forget that and enjoy.

• Nov 30, 2008

Although trumped by similar films of the same genre (like Shallow Grave), this is still a decent flick. There's a lot of subtly in the movie, including twists, double crosses, and mini-thrills. Although the plot may seem `far-fetched`it isn`t a bad B-movie.

• Aug 01, 2008

The movie was long, but not that bad of a plot and had you guessing the whole movie.

• May 13, 2008

Very exciting and interesing movie. And John Taylor from DD is in it so.. :) x

Very exciting and interesing movie. And John Taylor from DD is in it so.. :) x

• Dec 19, 2007

good idea, shitty acting.

good idea, shitty acting.

• Sep 26, 2007

Mainly a rehash of "Shallow Grave" fused with elements of "The Usual Suspects", though it's nowhere near as good as those two genre classics. The film has an interesting premise but it simply doesn't deliver, mostly due to weak performances, point in fact, as characters are so irritating that we hope that they will just all die somehow. Admittedly, the "twist" ending, while predictable, is clever. Thriller junkies like myself may want to rent this, others should just watch again the films that inspired this one...

• Sep 08, 2007

Good cast in a drama with an interesting plot.

Good cast in a drama with an interesting plot.

• Aug 27, 2007

I haven't actually seen this, but it's the closest match I can find to the "Dawgs Playing Poker" which a friend of mine worked on. This movie is probably the worst movie I've seen ever and I really dislike this Asian dude who I know that worked on it that owes a buddy of mine some money. So for that it gets half a star.