A Dog's Journey Reviews

• 4d ago

Very sweet with superb casting (betty Gilpin in particular)

Very sweet with superb casting (betty Gilpin in particular)

• Oct 12, 2019

Acting bad, some points of the movie were okay... But don't waist your time watching this corny movie.

• Oct 11, 2019

Really sad at points and really happy at other points. Tugs on all the heart strings.

• Sep 24, 2019

I thought this was such a cute movie! I Id definitely recommend it!

I thought this was such a cute movie! I Id definitely recommend it!

• Sep 20, 2019

Such a touching movie

Such a touching movie

• Sep 19, 2019

Es una pelicula que logra dar un sentimiento que se divide en felicidad, tristeza.

• Sep 17, 2019

Fantastic movie! So great to watch a movie that entertains and leaves you feeling good and hopeful.

• Sep 16, 2019

Una pelicula tierna y con escenas para los amantes de perritos la vi con mi hija nos encanto.

• Sep 15, 2019

I still like it a lot because I am a dog owner, which gives more resonance to it, but I want to say that some parts of the plot are too obvious, making the story a little bit like a cliche. I recommend it if you are also a dog lover.

• Sep 15, 2019

A good movie with some emotional scenes. The movie had good pacing and I was deeply invested in the young lady's story arc.