Accepted Reviews

• Jul 17, 2019

Very funny feelgood movie for those that still know how to enjoy themselves without wanting every movie to be a cerebral voyage. Disconnect, sit back, and be entertained.!

• May 29, 2019

it is always hard to be rejected. sometimes it kills our passion, our source of creativity. this movie is a great movie, i think it is the only movie that shows us there we have different way of learning -teaching and lots of things to learn. in our universities they teach us engineering, medicine so on. but none of them teach us the true process to be innovative, which is thinking. i guess this movie shows the true way of learning that is learning with your passions, dream, thinking and the most powerful one hope... people like this movie or not , you never take away the greater feelings and pursue of my learning in that way.

• Apr 23, 2019

Laughs, it might offer. But a great movie, no way. Though I'm down for a strange attempt on creating a college, but not with this kind of execution. The plot is terrible and loaded with idiocy. The characters are impossible to relate to or route for. The script was awkward, the messages are thin, and the college environment itself, was not even close to acceptable. Its a comedy loaded with slack, just like its main character.

• Apr 22, 2019

This is one of the movies where you just want to enjoy without thinking too deep about anything. Unreal? Come on! I don't need that as long as it makes me laugh and happy after the movie ended. It is just like what the movie is about, stereotype does not define what a good movie is. Despite the bad score from the critiques, to me, this is a good movie. Just relax your mind and enjoy this 90 minutes.

• Mar 31, 2019

Very underated, funny movie.

Very underated, funny movie.

• Mar 20, 2019

Justin Long and Jonah Hill are both good performers but Lewis Black provided the most laughs. The film provided a few laughs but seemed like a tone down version of Animal House but not as funny. If you enjoyed films like Revenge of the Nerds and Animal House which are much better comedies then you will enjoy Accepted. Justin Long's performance was charming and manages to make you laugh and his character is genuinely smart and makes you wish he got into college but he is smart for pulling off a fake college.

• Feb 10, 2019

This movie is a nostalgia comedy similar to American Pie so funny and common ask me about my weiner is as catchy as dude wheres my car

• Nov 06, 2018

This film was almost good.

This film was almost good.

• Aug 16, 2018

An early 2000’s classic.

An early 2000’s classic.

• May 28, 2018

Accepted is one of those movies that is bad on paper but undeniable watchable.

Accepted is one of those movies that is bad on paper but undeniable watchable.