American Outlaws Reviews

• Jan 10, 2018

A feel good ending saved the day for this version of the Jesse James story. Grandma loved it too

• Dec 27, 2017

one of the worst Westerns I've ever seen, seriously who thought combining the backstreet boys and Jessie James would be a great idea?

• Jun 04, 2017

Great Western! Have seen it several times and always enjoy it.

Great Western! Have seen it several times and always enjoy it.

• May 02, 2015

Made in the fashion of a good ol' fashion western where the good guys can get bullets shot through them and still keep on going, the women were pretty, and villains were easy to dis-like. No blood, no cursing, no nudity, just fun.

• Nov 06, 2014

The first film I've ever seen Farrell on... previous what the HBO series Tigerland... I thought he was brilliant & that his star was on the rise... & I wasn't wrong.

• Sep 06, 2014

Great movie in terms of dialogue and entertainment, fair enough the history might not be very accurate but it is well worth watching.

• Apr 15, 2014

Perhaps a little blaisse, American Outlaws still makes for an enjoyable, if basic, Western ride. Good production values and a charismatic cast are undermined by pedestrian direction and a very odd soundtrack that feels very anachronistic to the period with synth and teenish tunes.

• Jun 10, 2013

sometimes a hot cast is not enough.

sometimes a hot cast is not enough.

• Mar 31, 2013

The coolest rendition of Jesse James ever!

The coolest rendition of Jesse James ever!

• Jan 05, 2013

I honestly can't remember the last time I hated a movie this hard.

I honestly can't remember the last time I hated a movie this hard.