Arctic Dogs Reviews

• 24m ago

Fairly predictable, bad puns, and borrowed quite a lot from other movies. The random different accents on characters was a little weird too. It was okay for a kids movie though.

• 5d ago

I feel like I have seen this movie before it’s just like any animated kids movie that isn’t Disney

• Jen

6d ago

Was fantastic!. For kids, nice story

Was fantastic!. For kids, nice story

• Nov 30, 2019

It's a very cute movie with positive messages. The movie focuses on comradely, friendship, and doing what's right. The movie touches upon climate change a bit and that we need to come together in order to mitigate it. Towards the end of the movie, we learn that we should use our talents in order to make the world a better place.

• Roger
    Nov 28, 2019

despicable me meets norm of the north. yes that's only half a compliment. better than I expected though

• Tia
    Nov 26, 2019

Cute movie for kids.

Cute movie for kids.

• Nov 25, 2019

Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad BAd BAd should not be in theaters very bad gave me crippling depression

• Nana
    Nov 21, 2019

Didn't care too much for this movie. Wasn't what I was expecting it to be.

Didn't care too much for this movie. Wasn't what I was expecting it to be.

• Shannon
    Nov 21, 2019

Kids didn’t even really like it that much.

Kids didn’t even really like it that much.