Avengers: Age of Ultron Reviews

• 1h ago

Compared to the first Avengers, there's a lot of things that they improved on in this film. From the storytelling, to the much more defined fight choreography, it's definitely a step-up from the previous one.

• 3h ago

I found the writing in this film to be witty and sharp. The humor was on point and I laughed way more than I should.

• 7h ago

The only reason I can think of why someone would not like this movie is because they either have not seen the other films Marvel has released or they just don't understand how Marvel creates a film.

• 8h ago

I see a lot of negative reviews directed at the humor in this movie. All I can say is that Marvel, since the beginning, has used this same format for their movies so I don't understand why "fans" are now criticizing the banter.

• 8h ago

This was clearly a level-up from their first film. Although much more action-oriented, the production value still screams Marvel and what I liked most is the refinement of the collaborative action scenes.

• 1d ago

I'm happy Marvel gave Black Widow and Hawkeye the spotlight more on this film. They needed the extra character development because the other three main heroes all had solo films to help them out.

• 1d ago

Everyone else saying that there's not enough character development for the superheroes in this movie needs to remember the solo films for Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor. Do you want character development? Go watch those movies.

• 1d ago

Compared to the first movie, this one was much more fast-paced and had more action scenes in it. We don't see a lot of character development but it's still enjoyable!

• 1d ago

Despite the challenge of having to top their first Avengers film, Marvel did beautifully and the result was amazing. I hope to see more films like this in the future.