B. Monkey Reviews

• May 20, 2014

Really cool and different movie. Good to watch to get a mental escape and lost in another type of living watching people in Europe and France choose love over a very dangerous and appealing world. The lead woman is mesmerizing and hot. A film that kept me glued because of her, and Ofcourse Jonathen Rhys Meyers. My fave :)

• Jan 15, 2014

A British little drama / comedy about a man falling for the wrong lady. following this he embarks with her on a crazy journey.... the film is ok but not great. If you never watch this film, you'll survive.

• Oct 24, 2012

Exceptional crime thriller set in London. With one of the best British actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers

• Aug 05, 2012

Little known, but still good.

Little known, but still good.

• Jul 21, 2012

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] Interesting and with a strong cast.

• Apr 19, 2012

B. Monkey is an interesting crime thriller with an unconventional romance, offbeat characters & an entrancing complex leading lady.

• Jan 26, 2012

Mid-rate crime film with some good performances.

Mid-rate crime film with some good performances.

• Jan 04, 2012

i thought this was great

i thought this was great

• Oct 15, 2011

Asia Argento's best performance. A movie about being addicted to being addicted, whether it's robbing banks or being in love. Jonathan Rheys Myers steals the show in a small role.

• Sep 09, 2011

A sweet film that appeals to all of us nerds who hope to tame a bombshell. One would certainly not expect a romantic film like this judging by the movie poster but I enjoyed the film.