Bad Kids of Crestview Academy Reviews

• Jul 07, 2019

What a mess... At least it had some attractive actors, otherwise I probably would have stared at my phone the whole time

• Mar 06, 2019

Honestly, this wasn't what I was expecting. It was better than I had first anticipated, and was quite entertaining in it's own way... the young kids in the film definitely made some of the scenes memorable. But basically I gave it a glance because Ben Browder was involved with this project.

• Oct 30, 2018

Horribly cliched, stereotypes, bad acting. Not a good movie.

Horribly cliched, stereotypes, bad acting. Not a good movie.

• Oct 10, 2017

Terrible movie. Plays out like a low rent version of an episode of Fox's "Scream Queens" the short lived television series, only with a lot more gory violence and coarse language.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 27, 2017

However minor the charms of the first Bad Kids movie might have been, its sequel lacks them entirely. It holds on to the unnecessarily convoluted mess of a plot though, so hey, a point for consistency somewhere I guess.

• Mar 25, 2017

Terrible in every way. Do not waste your time.

Terrible in every way. Do not waste your time.

• Feb 21, 2017

It was an odd movie silly dumb kinda crappy kinda not in the middle I'd say ending left questions as well.

• Jan 21, 2017

A B-Horror comedy flick that is actually not that bad. Yes, it has its cheese and its comedic elements, but it should not be taken seriously like so many are doing. Its supposed to be stupid and ridiculous. With that its hard to like any of the characters cuz most of them are brats. Watch this one if you're a horror fan and you just want to have a good time, you may enjoy it.

• Jan 20, 2017

Bad Kids was a fun bloody romp through a twisted mystery directed by first-time Director Ben Browder who also reprised the dim but strangely manipulative janitor, Max Rainwater. The kids were fun and game and Gina Gerson twirled her mustache masterfully as Sean Astin fluttered. Great musical interludes and graphics tie this comic book movie together. Here's to a trilogy!

• Jan 15, 2017

if the PC world is too much for you, this is a movie that does not hold back! great comic book graphic transitions as well!