Be Cool Reviews

• Mar 19, 2019

An amusing comedy film that parodies the music business. I was intrigued with the cast because one hell of a cast in this movie including John Travolta, Dwayne the Rock Johnson, Vince Vaughn, Cedric the Entertainer and Uma Thurman. John Travolta puts in a decent performance but Vince Vaughn gets the most laughs as the stereotypical rap music fan and throws in a lot of hilarious one liners. It is a sequel to Get Shorty but you do have to watch the first movie to get the sequel

• Sep 07, 2018

I must be exhausted because I am watching the "Be Cool," which, despite having an amazing cast, has some of the worst writing, directing, delivery and production. Bowed out at 40 ish minutes

• Jul 24, 2018

This movie is pretty boring. The casting makes this a watchable flick though. Enjoyed watching Milian, Thurman, Andre3000, The Rock. A lot of the jokes fell flat as well.

• Oct 04, 2017

As the sequel to Get Shorty I actually love the movie. The main complaint I have is Vince Vaughn and the IDIOT of a character he plays in the film. Everyone else does a great job with the film in my opinion.

• Aug 14, 2017

Good, but not quite up to the standard set by "Get Shorty"...

Good, but not quite up to the standard set by "Get Shorty"...

• Aug 07, 2017

Be Cool is not even remotely cool, but certainly not for the lack of trying. Story is of a dystopian society were every character is so cool that everything becomes uninteresting.

• Aug 05, 2017

Hey let's do pretty much the same thing we did in Get Shorty but make it about the music industry? I have to imagine that was line of thinking. It's really lame despite a great cast. Look at me! Look at me! I'm the one telling you don't waste your freaking time on this movie.

• Jun 10, 2017

It is so quirky and silly that it has become one of my favorite movies!

It is so quirky and silly that it has become one of my favorite movies!

• Apr 23, 2017

Mostly just a lazy rehash of the first movie, but there are some cute, funny moments spread throughout.

• Jan 07, 2017

I LIKED this movie. It entertained me, it made me laugh and it kept my interest. There were many fun cameos from well known actors and as usual John Travolta and Uma Thurman sizzled. I'm not always looking for serious movies. This one won't win any awards and yes it's a silly premise but for a Netflix night at home it was perfect!