Beautiful Girls Reviews

• Oct 23, 2019

A timeless classic that is best enjoyed around wintertime. Great performances from everyone, and a solid, realistic storyline that all of us can relate to in some way or another.

• Jul 24, 2019

Very good movie. A must see.

Very good movie. A must see.

• Jul 16, 2019

This film is incredible overrated. Glorifying the peter pan complex, we follow a group of late twenty somethings pine for their teenaged glory days, as our protagonist considers if a twelve year old Natalie Portman is his soulmate.

• Jul 09, 2019

Thank you. love it. I came here from https://sprintally.com

Thank you. love it. I came here from https://sprintally.com

• Dec 10, 2018

<a href="http://beautifulbestgirls.blogspot.com">Beautiful Girls</a> Photos and article are remarkable, great job dear i always follow your posts..

• Aug 29, 2018

the best romantic movie ever made

the best romantic movie ever made

• Aug 03, 2018

"Beautiful girl" wasn't groundbreaking 20 years ago when it came out, and surely is not groundbreaking now, still is a nice dramedy about growing up and growing older, about insecurity and about the stupidity of my gender: male. By the way, Natalie Portman, apparently, was good from the start.

• Jan 29, 2018

Ensemble cast depicts the trials of a high school homecoming for a man and his friends who can't seem to find lasting relationships. Tremendous acting all around, script has some keen observations about why relationships fail, delves deeply into the human condition. Not typical Hollywood fare, willing to expose life's hardships and resulting failures, contemplating the peace of mind accepting such. A good example of the independent films flooding theatres in the mid to late 1990's emphasizing clever writing and capable acting, qualities now replaced by CGI graphics and special effects.

• Nov 29, 2017

One of my all time favorite movies EVER!

One of my all time favorite movies EVER!

• Jul 16, 2017

Just a gem of a film... every actor & actress was on point... this is one of those movies that has replay value.