Birdman Reviews

• Nov 26, 2019

fotografia impressionante,um plano sequência arrebatador,não é nem um pouco enjoativo lhe segura até os créditos.

• Nov 16, 2019

This movie stunk. After watching Adam Ruins Everything ruins movies, it is completely apparent that the studio had to have paid money for this film to win best picture. All of the critics who like this movie are idiots or trying to seem sophisticated for liking this garbage. I want my time back. This is why I don't listen to critics because their opinions are complete trash. This movie had such potential with an amazing cast but falls flat with a plot that doesn't make sense. If this is Hollywood's attempt at an artistic film, they should just have the actors defecate on a kitchen table. That at least would be halfway interesting. Pure drivel.

• Nov 09, 2019

Another summation of an ambitious original screenplay. Hats off Michael Keaton , Edward Norton and Emma Stone for delivering such impeccable performances.

• Nov 04, 2019

An absolute masterpiece that commands attention from beginning to end. Camera work is solid as it flows with the story like a work of poetry. The fantastical elements of the story leaves adds another layer of complexity to the entire movie. 4.5/5. A gem to the eyes.

• Oct 14, 2019

At times surreal and very existential...Iñárritu showcases his knack for telling a compelling story and his use of relatable characters in a strange yet oddly enthralling tale.

• Sep 25, 2019

The star of the movie is the director

The star of the movie is the director

• Sep 18, 2019

I have a mixed feeling about this one, especially the story. The story, okay I like it, at first. In fact I enjoyed this one so much for the first 30 minutes of the film, but that's just it. After that I feel like there's so much going on that I can't keep up with and makes me don't wanna sit down through the rest of the movie. Maybe this one is not for me? Maybe, I don't know. But there's some good point I wanted to say about this movie like the cinematography, beautiful shots everywhere. And of course the casts, Michael Keaton, Emma Stone and Ed Norton, they did great in this movie especially Michael Keaton, he's the reason I watch this movie till the end.

• Sep 12, 2019

Love this film. For me, it's got just the right balance of different levels of comedy ranging from slapstick to grotesque humour. Perfectly shot, perfectly written and perfectly acted.

• Sep 02, 2019

More crap that Hollywood thinks is great. Could not fin

More crap that Hollywood thinks is great. Could not fin

• Aug 23, 2019

Excellent story, beautifully shot, awesome soundtrack. With literal flights of fancy. Keaton perfect in this.