The Bourne Identity Reviews

• Sep 13, 2019

Of the 2000s Bourne trilogy I believe this is the weakest installment. It needed a stronger villain and more compelling plot. Still, what we get is a lot of fun. Damon is great, there's some awesome action, and I was engaged throughout.

• Amiibo
    Aug 17, 2019

Movie is very well done!

Movie is very well done!

• Aug 06, 2019

At times it feels a bit lengthy, but The Bourne Identity is an action packed, visually stunning and fast paced action spy film that benefits from the combined work of director Doug Liman and star Matt Damon.

• Jul 30, 2019

Matt Damon is just full of wonders and the first instalment is just an excellent example why.

• Jul 08, 2019

Great adaptation from the novels. Matt damon sells his role as Jason Bourne. Great fight scenes and great character development of the course of 2 hours.

• May 26, 2019

The Bourne Identity's awesome action sequences -and an incredible performance from Matt Damon- make it a must-watch.

• May 11, 2019

Doug Liman clearly succeeded at crafting a smart-fast paced action thriller, with enough brains and smart storytelling to apart itself from the standard inside the genre, and offering a surprising debut from Matt Damon into the action roles, with a smartly directed and paced film that is both: intriguing and dazzling, complementing an appealing cast, performances and well performed action sequences, all in all to live up to the literary source material.

• Mar 19, 2019

It comes with a very formulaic tone, but it definitely delivers the goods. The action sequences are intense and filled with great suspense. Matt Damon was fantastic in the lead role, alongside other great performances. We still have yet to mention; the great directing by Doug Liman, the very edgy score that leaves you excited, and the sharp on point script. A great start to the saga.

• Mar 08, 2019

Some of the scenes seem weird, but I like tho premise of the Bourne movies.

Some of the scenes seem weird, but I like tho premise of the Bourne movies.

• Mar 04, 2019

La identidad de bourne es un thriller policiaco que sobre sale por su refrescante guion y inteligente direccion, Un Plow twits constante en una mente perdida se convierte en una experiencia entretenida y completamente explotable para el genero.