Captain Marvel Reviews

• 1h ago

This film was a fun ride from start to finish. We finally get to see Carol Danvers' story on the big screen. Brie Larson expertly portrays Captain Marvel in a convincing way and the CGI added to the scenes allows you to seemingly see yourself there with the heroes. Being the first female solo Marvel movie is important and it is great that this film is entertaining and fun,

• 4h ago

An objectively bad movie

An objectively bad movie

• 9h ago

Horrible, one of the worst movies I saw in my life.

Horrible, one of the worst movies I saw in my life.

• 17h ago

A real shame. Marvel's first female-led superhero movie. They had the opportunity to prove all of the many doubters wrong. However, the result was just another run of the mill origin story feeding off of the franchises previous success without adding anything original or interesting. It was an overall well-made movie, however, if it is viewed as a stand-alone film, it does not stack up.

• 22h ago

The movie was good however it was also very cheesy and she became way to over powered for no reason

• 1d ago

It’s just not a good movie. Really simple as that.one could pick apart aspects of this movie be it the acting ,dialogue or script. It’s just so so and tbh rather boring unless you’re a teenage girl maybe and then I can see how it could be enjoyed.

• 1d ago

I tried to qualify this horrible movie with zero but it is impossible.

I tried to qualify this horrible movie with zero but it is impossible.

• 2d ago

Despite what others may say about the movie, I really think this is one of my favorites. Honestly don't see the hate people are spreading I really thought this movie was fire. Always gave me goosebumps.

• 2d ago

The story's pretty weak -- it consists mostly of a collection of your typical sci-fi tropes and a whole host of flat characters, the biggest of which being Marvel herself -- and Brie Larson is very much miscast. However, there's a few amusing parts and enough of Marvel's typically explosive action sequences to, perhaps, make it worth your while.

• 2d ago

If captain Marvel was a man the movie still would have been bad, nothing to do with Bree Larson it was just not a good movie