Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

This film incredibly compliments and adds to the original. I was touched by the story-line and heartfelt connections presented throughout the movie, representing a previously unprecedented relationship. This has done strides in raising awareness & acceptance of cats and dogs alike, by showing them together in a positive light. One would without doubt highly recommend this film to anybody searching for meaning in their life, as it has definitely assisted me in finding mine. 10/10

• Sep 12, 2019

Cute! 007 references for parents to enjoy and ADORABLE animal actors. Famous actors for voices. Great, funny family fun!

• Jul 21, 2019

Possibly one of the worst films of 2010, this sequel to a film that was cute but wasn't all that spectacular wastes the talents of multiple celebrities thanks to a terrible script, unfunny humour and not treating its target audience with any respect.

• May 03, 2019

Never has a movie make me want to rage this hard. The cast is too abundant with celebrities and to just put their voices in terribly made CGI animals just puts me in awe. Literally no one asked for this sequel from a movie that wasn't that good in the first place. The directors need to pick the lint out of their ears and actually use there time on something more productive

• Apr 19, 2019

Great for kids to watch, best animal movie.

Great for kids to watch, best animal movie.

• Mar 27, 2019

I really enjoyed this movie. It wasn't as bad as most people make it out to be. It's like an updated version of Oliver and Company or Homeward Bound. The movie doesn't stray away from those OG animal movies. Definitely, from my personal perspective, a movie worth watching.

• Nov 07, 2018

Was okay... The original is always going to be the best in my eyes as a kid ... unfortunately the CGI is way overboard In this film....I prefer the way they did it in the first film... I was hoping they would make the second one carrying on from the first.. but it's twisted up to much. Love the pigeon tho. Hilarious!

• Sep 08, 2018

Just so many cats and dogs, it was messy. There was a disproportionate amount of good animals vs bad animals, next time I would to see more bad animals and furry action scenes.

• May 07, 2018

Absolutely horrendous. A tedious journey of nothingness.

Absolutely horrendous. A tedious journey of nothingness.

• Jul 24, 2017

Say what you will about it's tiring formula, but its actually entertaining and funny to see pets as secret agents.