Collateral Reviews

• Nov 20, 2019

A true classic with a real feel throughout, great cast, great story. great design and camera work - It has it all.

• Oct 11, 2019

A smart, and also intense movie that is perfectly acted and wonderfully written.

• Oct 08, 2019

This is one of the two greatest movies in the history of all living memory!!!

This is one of the two greatest movies in the history of all living memory!!!

• Oct 03, 2019

Jarring and compelling. Parts of the plot are a stretch for the audience but it achieves its poignant and ironic ending anyway.

• Sep 10, 2019

A simple story with enthralling performances and action.

A simple story with enthralling performances and action.

• Sep 08, 2019

It was a good movie although you had to suspend belief on some aspects. I mean when I was a cab driver my passengers used to talk to me like I was an old friend, like the time a bloke told me he'd killed thirty two people. And he was a diamond geezer.

• Aug 18, 2019

One of the best performance of Tom cruise and Jamie foxx stunned at the last twist before climax

• Aug 13, 2019

(92/100) Collateral is a movie with a really interesting concept. The script is written really well and the performances are amazing. Tom Cruise can play a really good villain, his character is written in a very complex way and Tom can really act out that complexity. Jamie Foxx is also really good as Max. Michael Mann is really a great director and I really like his style. The movie is really grounded and gritty. Overall, it's just a really good action flick with a great narrative.

• Aug 06, 2019

Collateral is a great film. Especially since it takes place over the course of one night so they can't slow the action down.

• Aug 03, 2019

Good atmosphere. Both Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise sold it. The given premise might be a little misleading for people who just look for a fast-paced action movie, however if you're open for some intriguing character development, this movie will not disappoint.