Cop Car Reviews

• Nov 29, 2019

Simple yet effective. Beautiful cinematography and the vast countryside landscape is perfect for a thriller like this. The trunk-ridden hostage who turns out to be a baddie delivers a very chilling monologue towards the two young leads. The ending is a little disappointing but overall this is a very good little thriller.

• Nov 04, 2019

Great story. Not all like I anticipated.

Great story. Not all like I anticipated.

• Oct 28, 2019

Reminiscent of the Coen Brothers' Texas movies, but that's not bad thing. This is a near-perfect film. It's taut and economical, not a frame wasted. The performances, both by the kids and the adults, are superb. The ending is amazing. Dark and gritty, but with flashes of humor. Filmmaking at its finest. Don't miss it.

• Oct 14, 2019

A genuine but disturbing tale of childhood innocence clashing with the corrupt adult world that stays with you long after viewing.

• Oct 09, 2019

It never tied everything up at the end.

It never tied everything up at the end.

• Aug 31, 2019

Great movie if you use to a be a little kid that was brave enough to take a cop car

• Aug 09, 2019

Great movie but I think the first 2 scans should've been flipped to make it more understandable

• Aug 04, 2019

While Cop Car's runtime may fly by and the film as a whole may feel overall flimsy to some degree, the film does well with what it has including an especially tense atmosphere and impressive performances.

• Jul 26, 2019

I highly recommend it, even though the resolution was a little unclear. It was very good and different for a thriller movie.

• Jul 05, 2019

This a great movie. Last scene stayed with me for days. Child actors, especially Travis (James Freedson Jackson) were way past acceptable. Yes, the denouement is unclear, but I see the film to be a coming of age thriller, Seen in that light, the ending's lack of conclusion was forgivable, even preferential.