Countdown Reviews

• 4d ago

This movie is a waste of time. No original thought or collective idea went into this film. It's as if the creators decided to smash together death day, final destination and any other generic demon movie into a lame jump scare. Countdown has no real character development, goes from the idea of a haunted app to a demon movie, skins over the whole demon aspect of the movie(which seemed like an after thought), doesn't follow the formula or "rules" of a cheating death/demon. The way the "demonologist" was portrayed in this film is another rant entirely. This movie of great for teens with no real taste but if you love and appreciate the horror genre this will make your eyes bleed.

• in my honest opinion
    4d ago

good scary movie it surprised the hell out of me i really enjoyed it

good scary movie it surprised the hell out of me i really enjoyed it

• tracyeutsay
    5d ago

semi predictable. but getting through the movie was worth it.

semi predictable. but getting through the movie was worth it.

• 6d ago

a little corny but very scary and has a good storyline! loved it!

a little corny but very scary and has a good storyline! loved it!

• Britney
    Nov 29, 2019

Such a good movie for the rating. I didnt think it would be that jumpy since it was rated pg-13.

Nov 28, 2019

Count don’t more like count down flipping money :/. MOVIE BIGGG SUCK PP MOVIE HORRIBLE

• Sherry
    Nov 27, 2019

The movie was better than i thought it would be. It came on in suspense. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

• Nov 26, 2019

Countdown is another horror movie with a load of jump scares along with a cliche plot.

• Nov 25, 2019

Best and super-duper movie.

Best and super-duper movie.

• Nov 25, 2019

Bad Ending, Shows to much of the movie in the trailer let down all must feel a sleep in the movie.