Cow Belles Reviews

• Aug 19, 2016

I loved this movie I remeber the day it first aired on tv

I loved this movie I remeber the day it first aired on tv

• Mar 26, 2015

definitely a movie to get ya thinking about losing your self indulgence..

definitely a movie to get ya thinking about losing your self indulgence..

• Nov 06, 2014

Haven't watched this movie in ages!!

Haven't watched this movie in ages!!

• Feb 02, 2014

this movie is interesting

this movie is interesting

• Jun 03, 2013

Another vapid, mindless Disney channel film.

Another vapid, mindless Disney channel film.

• Jan 28, 2013

i does have a heart but the whole movie was just light and not that good...

i does have a heart but the whole movie was just light and not that good...

• Dec 13, 2012

my favorite actresses!

my favorite actresses!

• Dec 09, 2012

The storyline's good as this a-bit-more-than-average DCOM shows how spoiled people can learn responsibility and become better as this film shows the process of that situation with warm moments and lessons as the reward at the end of that process. (B) (Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)

• Oct 13, 2012

These girls are kinda cute and likable, but the film is still terrible. They are just like Mary Kate and Ashley... no joke. They suit singing far more than acting. One of the girls in this film was a real pain in the ass too, the girl with the green pants in the movie poster I think... wanted to slap her

• Sep 12, 2012

its an okay idea for a movie which is spoiled by some terrible acting, and overly sentimental themes. cow belles is an original disney movie which, like most of them, follows the annoyingly repetitive guidelines of a children's movie, where the main characters will always prevail in predictable ways, and the bad-guy usually fails in predictable slap-stick accidents. almost attrocious.