Crawl Reviews

• 2h ago

For the most part actually it was entertaining it wasn't a horrible movie as it kept going and there was just lots of scare tactics. Anyway I'm giving it 4 1/2 Stars which is probably higher than it should get but I'm going to give it that because I actually enjoyed watching it.

• 1d ago

Great thriller/horror....Very innovative death scenes for the people and the crocs. Aja definitely takes this brilliant NEW French Horror Movie to the EXTREME! He has you wondering who will survive and how will they die simultaneously. The acting is great and the attacks are Fresh and like no other......With “47 Meters down:Uncaged” in theaters...I think the Viewers will be RUNNING FROM THIS sequel shark film to go see “CRAWL”. A lot more Imagination and suspense MAKES A BETTER MOVIE. THE ORIGINAL “47 Meters Down” is a film that can stand side by side with “Crawls” Suspense.....

• 2d ago

too obvious and boring cliche

too obvious and boring cliche

• 3d ago

Prepare to jump out of your skin!

Prepare to jump out of your skin!

• 3d ago

It was a fun watch! Wife and I enjoyed the pop-out scare moments that would catch us off guard.

• 4d ago

Crawl was way better than it deserved to be, with great performances from Kaya Scodelario and Barry Pepper, a father-daughter duo that brought necessary heart and soul to this frightening survival film. It doesn't over-stay it's welcome either, which I appreciated.

• 4d ago

It's just ok. I am baffled my the high praise. It's an alright creature feature where the creatures are just mindless obstacles with teeth

What a waste of my time.

What a waste of my time.

• 4d ago

If you’re in search of an edge of your seat, original thriller, look no further.

• 5d ago

Florida, no guns ? So bad!

Florida, no guns ? So bad!