Dancing in September Reviews

• Jan 16, 2015

Great movie. I wish they would do more like this. Funny. I never saw a single promotional ad for this movie. I just stumbled upon it. I saw Isaiah Washington's and Nicole Ari Parker's names when I was searching for something to watch. Really liked it. --Valerie Rose

• Jul 11, 2009

This has the feel of a TV movie, but was still good. About black people from all walks of life struggling to find their place in the world.

• Sep 20, 2008

this movie was excellent... wonderful acting, great social commentary, well expressed story... not too heavy/preachy.. ntot too light and fluffy - a powerful message.. a beautifully written and executed tale...

• Dec 30, 2007

This movie is a tell-all of how a person sells their soul for riches and gold...A MUST SEE!!!

• Sep 23, 2007

A morality tale done right.

A morality tale done right.

• Sep 21, 2007

Smart. Witty. Strong perfomances. Great plot. Very enjoyable.

Smart. Witty. Strong perfomances. Great plot. Very enjoyable.

• Dec 28, 2004

[img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/43/182143.jpg[/img]It sad when great movies do not get notice. This is a film about how Black writers and producers are used in the film industry to portray African Americans in a negative light. The Main Character is a t.v. writer who wants to make a change in the industry by showing black people in a positive light. She is stucked into the glamourous light of a top writing writer that she forgets her goals. She ends up losing her identity and compassion which leads to a tragic end. She sells out on herself and the people who she is representing. In the end, she ends up losing everything. The moral is that you should stand strong for whatever you believe in because even if you lose everything in the end at least you still have your pride and no regrets.