Deadwood: The Movie Reviews

• 2d ago

A fitting end to a great tale.

A fitting end to a great tale.

• Dec 01, 2019

Absolutely picked up where the series left off. All the original characters were back as I remembered them, colorful language and all. If you loved the series it's a must see.

• Nov 25, 2019

I'm not even sure what to say about this. It's been a week since I watched it, and I'm still left with this melancholy feeling I can't shake. It was pretty jarring seeing the age difference in the characters, but once you settle in, it was like going home. It was nice to see old grudges kind of resolved, and it's extremely appreciated, to finally get a respectable farewell to a phenomenal series.

• Nov 22, 2019