Death of a Nation Reviews

• Nov 26, 2019

I went in to this movie forgetting political affiliation of any kind in hopes to judge it objectively. No matter what way you look at it however, it ignores all semblance of a rational persuasive argument in favor of one-sided emotional testimony straight from not-so-visionary director Dinesh D'Souza.

• Nov 04, 2019

Once again, I was sucked in to watching a "documentary" which uses a few facts to plaster together support of a foregone conclusion. It's pure propaganda. He pointedly ignores the history of the "heroes" he has decided to canonize, and ignores the reformation of "villains" he hopes to condemn. And where he couldn't find supporting data for his view, he throws in a few blatant lies. No even handedness here! It's still worth watching. It out Foxes Fox!

• Oct 30, 2019

A very interesting and well made film. The 0% score is proof that liberal bias is alive in not only the media but, sadly, in the movie critics.

• Oct 20, 2019

The current audience score proves that they are still people that will buy up any erroneous and ignorant statements Dinesh D'Souza tries to state as facts.

• Oct 18, 2019

Definitely thoughtful. Also, anyone who calls factually inaccurate clearly doesn't know their history. I didn't care for acting cut scenes of the mushy America stuff but the arguments were solid. The Richard Spencer interview was hilarious. Just all around interesting.

• Oct 15, 2019

Historically accurate. Again ‘rotten tomatoes' reveals their outrageous political bias towards the left. These pseudo cafe-intellectual rotten tomato reviewers wouldn't know history or political philosophy from a hole in the ground. The company is controlled by left wing nut-jobs who are utterly convinced that the sophistry they were indoctrinated into in their undergraduate is correct. FYI Democrats have literally opposed every single civil rights bill since their inception. They were the party for slavery, and also supported by the kkk. Virtually every totalitarian dictatorship that came into existence in the 20th century came under the guise of ‘progress' and idealism. D'Souza's central thesis is correct.

• Oct 15, 2019

It's so classic that once again the left wing Hollywood Critics would give this most accurate account of the lefts attempt to destroy America zero credit for it's legitimate account of America's spiral into the abyss, fueled by the radical leftists in America.

• Oct 06, 2019

The "critics" on Rotten Tomatoes seem just as out of touch with the viewers of this film as the people they vote for are with the country. This work is yet another fine product from a talented documentarian.

• Oct 03, 2019

It is the most important film you will see this decade. It exposes the left's lies and progressive ties to both the Nazis and the fascists of Italy leading up to and into the war. Why they've lied about it and themselves as well as the Nazis and fascists. What the left is doing today and how it's tied to the progressives of the past. I'm sure it infuriates the entire left, which explains why the critics, the lowest form of life on earth, hate it so. Truth hurts huh.

• Sep 28, 2019

Was really concerned if this movie would be biased, but it was actually very objective and factual. WOW!! I would agree. Not since 1860 has a political party so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. The past 3 years have been the epitome of sore losers (not my president, #resist, impeach, decapitate). The Democrat party, Hollywood, California and the liberal media are headed for an even greater disappointment in 2020. The Republican base is motivated like never before!! Never before in my life have I donated money to political campaigns, and I have already donated hundreds of dollars. Will donate much more in 2020. I used to be criticized for considering myself an independent. Can not see myself ever voting Democrat again.