Dog Days Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

Very nice dog story. 👍

Very nice dog story. 👍

• May 12, 2019

It's more about the people than the dogs - but it's (mostly) safe for the family.

• Apr 23, 2019

I really didn't like this movie. Lots of the acting/lines where poorly acted and felt like it was trying to be funny but it really wasn't. I guess kids would like it more since it is a very family friendly movie but I'm my opinion it was a little annoying and hard to watch.

• Mar 30, 2019

A nice feel-good movie. Worth watching, 100%. The dogs are all adorable, especially the pugs and the Helmut chihuahua.

• Mar 27, 2019

It’s kind of boring. I laughed once.

It’s kind of boring. I laughed once.

• Mar 20, 2019

Love this movie! Wasn’t expecting it to be super great, but was so wrong!

Love this movie! Wasn’t expecting it to be super great, but was so wrong!

• Mar 19, 2019

I love romcoms and I love dogs, and I loved this movie! The cast was terrific, lots of funny and also sweet moments. Just whatbthe world needs, a movie that makes you laugh and feel warm and dog fuzzy:) Noted that Ron Cephas Jones, a main character , his daughter played the band lead singer. Fantastic voice!

• Feb 09, 2019

Kinda cute, but mostly annoying. If it weren't for the pretty faces, I wouldn't have stuck with it. But, at least Hollywood fulfilled their quota of black guys dating white girls

• Jan 18, 2019

Very lovely movie about cute dogs. With so many dogs, the story is even cuter. And the interactions between each story doesn't seem forced.

• Jan 13, 2019

Hard to listen to, even from the next room over. This movie isn't what it looks as, as it was a little dirty, unfriendly, and horribly unfunny.