Don't Tell Her It's Me Reviews

• Mar 08, 2017

Classic funny film. Love it

Classic funny film. Love it

• Feb 27, 2017

It's predictable but cute. Plus, who knew that Steve Guttenberg could "clean up" so well! The cast is solid, the acting is so-so and the plot is pretty unique. Overall, this makes for a nice date night rom-com. If you can find a copy, add it to your popcorn rotation.

• May 24, 2016

She tells her it's him.

She tells her it's him.

• Mar 27, 2015

I think (know) they have the wrong jacket here on this rom-com

I think (know) they have the wrong jacket here on this rom-com

• Sep 10, 2013

Very funny, and very wise.

Very funny, and very wise.

• Apr 19, 2013

What an odd but charming little romantic comedy... about how someone can totally make over their ugly self, to look like a total goon with a mullet to get the girl of his dreams. I know that sounds stupid but this was actually very entertaining in a cheesy early 90s sorta way. Plus its one of the few 90s movies staring Steve Guttenberg so you gotta give it a shot at least once.Jami Gertz is also just adorable as the love interest and Shelley Long is great as the nosey romance novel writing sister. Its a great watch if you're looking for a different kind of romantic comedy and don't mind late 80s cheese.

• Jul 23, 2012

I really like this film. It's funny!

I really like this film. It's funny!

• Sep 18, 2011

Great Film...made me laugh!

Great Film...made me laugh!

• Sep 09, 2011