Dora and the Lost City of Gold Reviews

Good movie kids really enjoyed it

Good movie kids really enjoyed it

• Stan
    3h ago

Well written script for the movie. Very enjoyable watching. Lots of action shots and funny scenes!

• 4h ago

Great movie for the kids who grow up with Dora.

Great movie for the kids who grow up with Dora.

• 5h ago

Is so boring not recommended

Is so boring not recommended

• Bethany
    7h ago

Not as good as I expected. Trailer made it look a lot better than it actually was

• Monica
    13h ago

This movie had a lot of action. It was very entertaining. Took my daughter of 12 and her friends and they really enjoyed it. Buen trabajo Eugenio Derbez y dems.

• Pam
    14h ago

Loved taking grandkids to a decent movie loved the actors big fan of Eva Longoria it was a mystery type for us and the kids loved it so did I

• Heysy
    16h ago

I love the movie just wish the ending would been different

I love the movie just wish the ending would been different

• Merlin E
    17h ago

I was a little taken aback by the roger rabbit-esque, Third wall blending scenes. Otherwise it was cute.

• Nicole
    17h ago

Entertaining enough for a kids movie. There were some laugh out loud moments, but several missed jokes as well.