Douchebag Reviews

• Jul 14, 2016

I didn't watch this movie but the preview made me angry. I no longer feel anything inside and my heart has died and is rotting. I see the sky falling and I'm going to crawl under my bed and fall asleep forever. Fuck this movie.

• Oct 24, 2010

I loved this movie. It was really great.

I loved this movie. It was really great.

• Oct 19, 2010

The best part of this movie was hearing the actor talk when it was over

The best part of this movie was hearing the actor talk when it was over

• Feb 21, 2010

this was shown yesterday at the Traverse City Comedy Arts Fest. It was a pretty good little flick....is sort of reminded me of Harmony and Me...ultra low budget, but well made. lots of cringe inducing moments...not a really funny haha move (although it had some of those), more of just an "oh God, please don't let this character do what i think he is about to do" type moments....for fans of Swingers, the Christoper Guest type movie and that sort of thing.