Eli Reviews

• 5h ago

The movie felt like a very long first episode. I know their intention was to leave a cliffhanger, but it may have been better as a horror series rather than a movie. It was decent until the end where there were multiple plot twists in the span of 10 minutes. Will probably not watch the sequel, if they even get the chance to make another.

• 1d ago

That was beyond the worst movie I have ever seen. 3/4 of it, from the beginning, was actually interesting and good and I was just waiting to see what happens after the procedures..... the last 15 minutes it turned into a sh** show. Didn't make any f ingsense. Ive never wrote a review on a movie but had to after I just watched that and was immediately irritated due to the fact that it started with a sickness and the house was haunted. Great I'm into that and it was actually good. Oop! Turns out the kid is actually the devil, spoiler alert. Which also gives no signs leading up to that, that the movie was going anywhere in that direction. How could you just destroy a pretty decent movie at the very last second. Horrible. Telling everyone I know it was horrible.

• 3d ago

Never loved the devil, till now, that kid deserves a fuckin award or 5

Never loved the devil, till now, that kid deserves a fuckin award or 5

• 4d ago

Some might say that this movie's "twist" was unearned, but it pays off -the ending pushes this movie from the meh to the good. Wished the writers could given us a little bit more of the backstory of the Parents. In any event, coming in a little over 90 minutes, it is worth a stream if you are into horror/suspense movies.

• 5d ago

I've seen scarier stories unfold at a bus stop. If this movie was a food, it would be cold, congealed oatmeal. It's predictable, boring and the characters are all so unsympathetic you hope they'll all die half way through the movie so it will just be over and you don't have to suffer through it to the end where they reveal, SURPRISE, he's half demon. It's Rosemary's baby meets girl interrupted slash fiction with Twilight level acting, go watch girl interrupted or Rosemary's baby, they're good movies. This one is crap.

• 5d ago

Honestly one of the worse horror movies I've ever seen 😂

Honestly one of the worse horror movies I've ever seen 😂

• Dec 04, 2019

Definitely one of the better horror movies I have seen, yes it has a lot of tropes, but honestly the ending was great. I loved not knowing what exactly was going on and being able to imagine what might be actually going on. The ending was definitely what made the movie for me. I really wish they would make a second. Definitely one of the top on my list.

• Dec 04, 2019

In a sea of jump scare "horror" movies this is a nice thriller that's develops well, but I feel like it should have been a limited series. The story really needed more time to develop and create a sensible tension. I was entertained.

• Dec 04, 2019

The first two thirds of this movie were really decent. Good setup. Haunted house with a twist, and sick children in helpless situations are truly terrifying. But then it gets stupid, well and truly stupid, with a third act that is not a surprise as much as a ridiculous addition that ruined the mood, suspense, story, and the entire movie.

• Dec 01, 2019

Muy mala, la película empieza muy bien, son embargo el giro que da al final carece de sentido dando una sensación de amargura