Enchanted Reviews

• Aug 31, 2019

We need a sequel and we need it now.

We need a sequel and we need it now.

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Aug 25, 2019

Honestly I can't really tell if this is wholesome or not? And I can't get into why without spoilers, but I just... A lot of weird decisions went into making Enchanted... Still a good time. Has that young & old appeal thing working for it.

• Aug 23, 2019

When you realize that the princess took the place of Roberts soon to be wife, who was ignored through out the movie. In the end we learn that Robert, is not in love with his partner and instead in love with a sexy woman who fell out of a sewer.

• Aug 01, 2019

I love this movie so much its absolutely delightful from beginning to end. Amy Adams is enchanting in the main role giving a flawless and believable acting performance. Patrick Dempsey is wonderful as Robert and this is his best movie ever. James Marsden is delightful as prince Edward bringing many laughs along the way. the other actors are great as well. the romance between Giselle and Robert is just beautiful and there chemistry is amazing. the movie is funny, romantic, and utterly delightful. its a must watch movie and one of my favourites of all time.

• Jul 15, 2019

A highly enjoyable and entertaining film! A creative take on the classic mixed with a modern twist. It was funny and has a romantic touch without being overly cheesy or cliche. Highly recommend.

• Jul 05, 2019

This knew what it was, and it played for laughs. For that, it gets my vote as being radically funny as well as being a touching tribute to both Disney's past and present. Well worth the time spent and everyone involved should be proud.

• Jun 29, 2019

Excellent Satire of the Disney Formula

Excellent Satire of the Disney Formula

• Jun 23, 2019

Pretty funny but ultimately forgettable. Sadly feels like squandered potential, which I did not expect from such a basic theme.

• Jun 15, 2019

100% Adorable! Disney meets life in the 2000's. <3

100% Adorable! Disney meets life in the 2000's. <3

• May 19, 2019

A guilty pleasure of mine.

A guilty pleasure of mine.