End of the Century Reviews

• 4d ago

Dreadful film. Script completely unrealistic (I mean the script not the plot) e.g. throwing up in disgust over his first sexual experience (I did that too) but to then — within 1-2 days shag your friend's bf in her flat? 😳 Took 90% of the movie to get interesting with its twist and then lost its nerve to end you wondering what was the point. Very distracting and self-indulgent use of narrow depth of field focus in almost every shot especially obsessed with three layering it all the time I.e blurred object in foreground, in focus subject then blurred background.

• Sep 22, 2019

Very challenging but haunting almost-love story.

Very challenging but haunting almost-love story.

• Sep 05, 2019

Otter's erotica written for an audience 10 years ago.

Otter's erotica written for an audience 10 years ago.