Everybody Wants Some!! Reviews

• Oct 04, 2019

Linklater's talent shines again in this nostalgia inducing romp!

Linklater's talent shines again in this nostalgia inducing romp!

• Sep 26, 2019

A really underrated movie.

A really underrated movie.

• Aug 07, 2019

Absolutely love this movie. First, the fact that there isn’t a real story line and that it just tells a story about a bunch of baseball guys going through college is terrific. Add an amazing soundtrack and characters you can relate with, and a really good old school feeling film, and you got a very great overall movie. Would definitely recommend.

• Jul 15, 2019

a fun watch, great nostalgia.

a fun watch, great nostalgia.

• Jun 21, 2019

Not bad. Kind of a sleepy goes nowhere storyline. But still enjoyavle.

Not bad. Kind of a sleepy goes nowhere storyline. But still enjoyavle.

• May 10, 2019

A tamer Fast Times but still a nice little surprise.

A tamer Fast Times but still a nice little surprise.

• May 05, 2019

great music, enjoyable, but lets face it, there is no story here so don't go looking for one.

• Apr 10, 2019

Just like Dazed and Confused but in the 1980s instead. It's not bad but also not good, has funny parts in it but that couldn't help the bland parts. The movie is basically college baseball players who have two days before school starts so they just party, hang out, and play baseball. It has a story that makes sense but it's just as plain as white bread â" no butter or jelly. The acting is pretty good for actors I have never seen and they portray their personas well. The comedy is both slapstick and witty. But I have never actually gotten a hard chuckle out of any of them. There were some metaphors that they used in the film that my dad still uses now so that was kind of cool. This was supposed to be a nostalgic film but since I didn't grow up in the â~80s I wasn't that impressed.

• Feb 04, 2019

Mas que filme maravilhoso! Alguns dias na vida nova de estudantes. Tudo flui, nada chato. Sensacional.

• Nov 08, 2018