Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Reviews

• Florez
    6m ago

Worst Fast & Furious movie I’ve ever watched.

Worst Fast & Furious movie I’ve ever watched.

• Noah

Hilarious!!!!!!! Action packed!!!!

Hilarious!!!!!!! Action packed!!!!

• 2h ago

Some scenes are so bad a novice can tell its shot on a green screen. But my favorite is when Dwayne Johnson basically swings a 3,000 lb plus vehicle from a helicopter with just one arm.

• Nancy S.
    2h ago

So many fun moments, and great chemistry between the cast members.

So many fun moments, and great chemistry between the cast members.

• Teresa
    2h ago

We loved the humor and the action.

We loved the humor and the action.

• pgarard1
    4h ago

There wasn't anything I disliked I will buy it just like all the Fast and Furious movies since they are all great movies

• 4h ago

Such an insipidly horrible movie. The comedy was far, FAR too dry and completely lacking of merit, no one in the theater (about 15 people) laughed the whole time except once. I love The Rock and J Statham but this was just an absolute dive bomb for them. The comedy writing and just the writing in general was incredibly vanilla and generic. The whole “Samoan thing” could’ve been awesome but it just didn’t work and made the movie flow even less and made it lose evermore momentum. Just don’t go see it or watch it for free online a couple months from now. !!DONT RECOMMEND!!

• Chrisi The Buff boy!
    5h ago

it was fun! I enjoyed watching it with my family! And paying homage to the Samoan heritage...my heritage was a sight to see.

• 5h ago

Worthless action movies are becoming exhausting to watch. This one, has been the most exhausting. The 80's/90's action formula worked for Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Norris, Van Damme, and Seagal... because ridiculous action was still better than what we're getting now...

• Frank W
    5h ago

As usual, awesome performance from the two leads. Comic relief was perfect. Ran a little long, but overall pretty good.