First Kid Reviews

• Sep 10, 2019

Great family movie for kids. Funny, love sinbad, one of our family favorites. Too bad they don't make movies like these for kids anymore.

• Jan 13, 2018

Terrible boring Disney movie.

Terrible boring Disney movie.

• Jan 14, 2017

Nothing wrong with a good-natured children's movie. Despite always laughing at the idea of a Sinbad movie, there's really nothing wrong with a movie that shows the comic doing his best to present an honorable, well-intentioned performance as he takes on caretaking duties in the oval office. There's a lot of heart to this film, some funny moments, and a respectable story to make The First Kid a positive viewing for younger audiences.

• May 26, 2016

• Jun 13, 2015

• Jan 02, 2014

1/2/2014: not a bad movie. Sinbad was pretty funny.

1/2/2014: not a bad movie. Sinbad was pretty funny.

• Dec 01, 2013

Funny and with a lot of charm, First Kid features a clever, solid performance by Sinbad.

• Aug 07, 2013

This kid is learning to have fun outside the White House!

This kid is learning to have fun outside the White House!

• May 19, 2013

pure entertainment only

pure entertainment only

• Feb 24, 2013

While watching Sinbad trying to teach the kid to dance cool, I realise that I don't know who dances worse.