Fun With Dick and Jane Reviews

• Jul 31, 2019

One of Jim's best comedies ever. Consistently funny!!

One of Jim's best comedies ever. Consistently funny!!

• May 07, 2019

I would like to say thanks to all the stupid negative reviews on here. Thanks to you doing that the past five plus years we now have nothing decent to watch today.

• Feb 05, 2019

Silly, fun family movie

Silly, fun family movie

• Dec 28, 2018

I found this film really funny

I found this film really funny

• Dec 26, 2018

In striving for inspiration, Fun with Dick and Jane discovers moments of cleverness, but there aren't enough of them, nor are they sustained. The movie's first third is its strongest. Once Dick loses his job, the film enters a prolonged death spiral. Watching Dick and Jane's social status disintegrate is more sad than amusing, and the final act belongs in a different movie. The funniest scene during the final 60 minutes involves Dick "sticking up" an acquaintance. It's worth a giggle or two. Jim Carrey is looking older and Tia Leoni is wasted. The pacing is never even and when it tries to get going the apathy of the characters slows it down.

• Nov 13, 2018

I LOVED this movie! Both Jim and Tea had great chemistry, the story was so intriguing because of the truthfulness of it all and I think one of Jim Carreys best acting! Funny movie. Loved it.

• Sep 02, 2018

This movie is funny!

This movie is funny!

• Jun 30, 2018

One of my all time favorite, re-watchable films. Hilarity, tragedy and romance all in one film that husbands and wives can enjoy alike. Jim Carrey and Thea Leoni have fantastic chemistry and comedic timing. They take you from laughing till you cry to pulling at your heart string a for a family in dire straits. The main action in each scene is backed by fun, interesting and key activities that make them rich and re-watchable. Don't let the low Rotten Tomatoes rating keep you from an evening of Fun With Dick and Jane!!

• May 19, 2018

Hier stimmt das Tempo und der Balaceakt zwischen dem typischen Jim-Carrey-Klamauk und den dramatischen Elemten des Drehbuchs. Das Remake der Komödie Das Geld liegt auf der Straße" von 1977 wurde passend in das junge Jahrtausend eingepasst. Statt eines Raketenkonzerns geht es diesmal um ein Unternehmen, dessen Betätigungsfeld im Dunklen bleibt, als typischer Vertreter der Post-New-Economy-Ära (der Seitenhieb auf den realen Enron-Skandal am Ende des Films ist passend, allerdings kann der Film keine ernsthafte Sozialkritik vermitteln). Alec Baldwin darf erneut den fiesen, aalglatten Chef spielen, worin er mittlerweile äußerst routiniert agiert. Die generelle Spielfreude der Darsteller ist mitreissend und daher ist der Film ein schönes Stück Unterhaltung. Dass der film natürlich keinen Meilenstein markiert und sich in vielen Szenen wieder auf die schauspielerische Exzentrik Jim Carrey verlässt, schadet dem Film weniger, als ich im Vorfeld dachte.

• Apr 22, 2018

Has some great moments, but I think Jim Carey needs to keep reinventing his comedic talent to keep new generations interested. Laughs just weren't frequent enough like another user said, basically.