Geostorm Reviews

• Nov 09, 2019

Geostorm is a movie about a storm that never happens.

Geostorm is a movie about a storm that never happens.

• Nov 06, 2019

Dear storm at first takingly scary

Dear storm at first takingly scary

• Nov 05, 2019

Wow. Just wow. An expensive pile of dumb. Weirdly, I stay tuned just to see if it got even dumber. I wasn't disappointed.

• Nov 02, 2019

Well, I use RT to see what others think of movies, never really thought of leaving a review before....but then I saw this horrendous movie and just had to voice my opinion. Bad script, bad plot, bad CG, bad bad bad. Bleh! Don't waste your time.

• Oct 26, 2019

This is, by far, the weirdest kind of bad movie I've ever seen. It's so bad it's good, kind of thing. So it deserves a low score, but you know why you want to watch this, if you're into this kind of thing at all. They speak in this weird, forced, official language that is really hard to follow. Half of the time, you have no idea what's actually going on. The solution to a problem is literally super handy and within easy reach, building no tension. Everyone is convinceable. The bad guy is a stereotype pur sang. The actors seem to have no idea what direction they want to go on and their well-tried efforts did not come out well from the editing room. It's so ridiculously edited, at one point they try to portrey 4 global disasters going one, while also telling a story down on Earth and one on the space ship. Which ends up with this... off-balanced act of fitting all the pieces together, it becomes surreal in the process. Must watch if you want to have a laugh at a good effort to make a decent movie, but lacks heavily in the the dialogue and editing.

• Oct 19, 2019

Really painful to watch.

Really painful to watch.

• Sep 30, 2019

the worst cliché i have ever seen

the worst cliché i have ever seen

• Sep 28, 2019

I found myself looking for a movie to watch and honestly was not unsatisfied with what I found. Sure its not a AAA title (even though it has some actors that are well known). The movie was entertaining to myself. I seem to be the minority in this opinion but I will end with saying this. "Its not fantastic, however I did enjoy this movie."

• Sep 23, 2019

An average movie, which still brings out the world's problems

An average movie, which still brings out the world's problems

• Sep 14, 2019

I thought this was actually a very enjoyable movie. the CGI was okay and all the drama was a bit over the top. The movie was kind of cliché but you can watch this movie when you run out of movies to watch.