Girl on the Third Floor Reviews

• 1d ago

'Girl on the Third Floor' was a pretty welcomed surprise. This may not be the kind of film that will blow you away with its story and the ending kind of hurts it. However, it wasn't enough to truly damage the film, in my opinion. Especially, when you consider that the movie has so much good going for it. That being, the atmosphere, effects, and acting. The latter being the best reason to watch this movie. Wanting to see more of CM Punk in possibly more films that showcase his natural charisma is a given for me, but 'Girl on the Third Floor' has also made me want to keep director Travis Stevens on my radar. For my full review, please follow the link: https://weremoosereviews.wordpress.com/2019/12/07/girl-on-the-third-floor-2019-movie-review/

• 5d ago

Wow - Phil Brooks can really act. It barely even looks like CM Punk in this movie but it IS! If you're a fan - you gotta check it out, he's awesome in it.

• 6d ago

Gotta go with the audience on this one. It takes ages to get going then throws in a couple of visual flourishes during its muddled ending then its over. Critics like it because it flips the gender conventions but that's not enough to sustain a movie. Too many red herrings without the payoff

• Nov 26, 2019

I created an account just to leave my opinion on this movie. It was terrible, and I wonder who got paid off to give it such a high rating. It shaved six and a half years off my life.

• Nov 24, 2019

This movie makes no sense at all. It's a complete waste of time, and just another typical low-budget, poorly thought out, cheap garbage horror movie. Not only is it poorly written and poorly developed, but the plot makes 0 sense and it's incredibly boring, despite its excessive and senseless gore. The initial premise is unoriginal, and as the plot unfolds, it gets very messy and random. It doesn't get better. Many story choices are arbitrary, or unnecessary or useless to the plot development (or lack thereof). Finally, the ending isn't really satisfactory nor does it explain/answer anything or provide real closure. It's simplistic, stupid, rushed, senseless. I still have no idea what this movie was really about after all. Do not watch it, stay away.

• Nov 15, 2019

Literally the biggest waste of my time. Life is short, don't waste it with this TRASH

• Nov 15, 2019

Phil Brooks does a great job as a new actor

Phil Brooks does a great job as a new actor

• Nov 12, 2019

I dunno. Some good moments but mostly just wasn’t doing it for me. And didn’t find cm punks character interesting enough for that much solo screen time. Took a while to get started

• Nov 10, 2019

Derivative. Yucky. Predictable. Instead of blood dripping from the walls, this time it was semen. Charming.

• Nov 09, 2019

As a self-proclaimed horror enthusiast, I really wanted to love this movie. Haunted house movies are my go-to, but I requested a refund after struggling through this one. Many issues exist in this film with unbelievable acting and a weak script to boot. I cringed during the dialogue and felt second-hand embarrassment for the actors. They deserved better, and so did the audience. The speckled gore and driving scenes were few and far between. If I wanted to watch a train wreck of a misogynistic man, I'd just turn on the news.