Godzilla: King of the Monsters Reviews

• 4h ago

Brief summary : Group of people talk. CGI monster shows up. Group of people talk. Japanese man asks : "Where is Godzilla?". Rooms shakes, CGI monster shows up. People run. Group of people talk. Japanese man asks : "Where is Godzilla?". Rooms shakes, CGI monster shows up. People run. Japanese Man touches Godzilla and dies. Cut to trailer of Stranger Things IV with eleven and some monsters ( Spoiler alert : she has not got her powers back ). People run, some destruction happens, Godzilla roars. The End.

• 23h ago

Very fun and exciting, has some parts that are handled a bit poorly, but if you're looking for a movie about giant monsters fighting you've definitely found a fantastic one.

• 2d ago

A big improvement after the 2014 movie. More epic fights and good CGI. The only reason why people don't give good ratings is just they don't like monsters fighting. This is Godzilla so adjust your mindset and watch this. We don't go to an orchestra and expect EDM right, so same here. If someone can't handle fighting scenes don't watch this and give bad reviews you are in the wrong train.

• 2d ago

It was bad enough to laugh at most of the time with mediocre acting and a few interesting scenes

Godzilla he's King of the Monsters. But Perfection

Godzilla he's King of the Monsters. But Perfection

• 3d ago

i like this movie its way better than the 2014 one the monster action,the plot,the character development, and the beauty of the effects.right now this is my favorite monster movie

• 3d ago

Could have been worse would have loved to have seen them go not so far fetched!

Could have been worse would have loved to have seen them go not so far fetched!

• 3d ago

With the complete package of exceptional action, Beautiful Visual Effects, and although very little time the kaijus appear and humans have more prominence, but still, Godzilla: King Of The Monsters, does not disappoint, it is the most epic monster movie in incredible I've never seen I look forward to the Mega Crossover: Godzilla VS Kong

• 4d ago

A true Monster movie with the action that we deserved. A movie that literally blew our minds after Endgame. Godzilla delivered much battle, sight of the other monsters, and extraordinary scenes of epic proportions. Can't wait for his battle with King Kong.

• 5d ago