Good Boys Reviews

• 4h ago

I don't want to say that it was a total waste of time as there are some funny parts. Unfortunately many of those parts were featured in the preview taking the shine out of the scene. You can tell the direction that they were going for it just for me landed about twenty yards shy what I expected. Should have waited for it to be free...

Alec B Super Reviewer
    6h ago

Outside of lowering the age of the central characters this plays out like most hard R coming of age comedies about the inevitability of change. Not to say that this kind of narrative doesn't have merit or that they aren't enjoyable but at a certain point they all start to feel the same.

• 15h ago

Fun movie. The writer got it right for the way young boys think and react to life events.

• 22h ago

Loaded with “me too” crap like a boy needing to ask a girl if he can kiss her. Sorry but no. Also just not very funny but very “try hard”.

• Nov 14, 2019

Totally unbelievable and embarrassingly stupid.

Totally unbelievable and embarrassingly stupid.

• 1d ago

It made me lol, a lot.

It made me lol, a lot.

• 2d ago

Prepare yourself for a repetitive play on the comical innocence of kids growing up. Don't get me wrong, I laughed at the first five sexual innuendos that were misused by pre-teens.. This film would have found much more success if it created organic nostalgia in its viewers. At no point will you find yourself relating to this situation, its a stretch. Side Note: The soundtrack came in at really odd times.

• 2d ago

Good Boys (4 out of 5 stars). Good Boys is a raunchy comedy film that takes the basic concept like Superbad but twisting it around focusing it on three 6th grader boys who are going through so much trouble just so they can play the kissing game at a party. The film is filled with dirty, adolescent teenage boys humor, and the jokes never stop. The plot is fun. Three 6th grader boys spy on their neighbor with a drone. Only to get it taken away from their neighbor. They steal her purse which has drugs in it. It comes down to a cat and mouse with the three boys and two older teenager girls. The film is filled with lots of dirty jokes, raunchy humor, and lots of kids using language. The movie is not for the sensitive audience. It is what you can expect with this kind of movie. Its like Superbad but with 6th graders. The cast is great. The three child actors Jacob Tremblay, Keith L. Williams, and Brady Noon are all great with their characters. The script and direction moves at a fast pace. The film has a coming of age story about three close friends that do everything together. Even if they want to go on their own to do there own thing. One kid wants to date. One kid wants to help out with the community. And the other wants to be in a musical. They come to a learning curve. They get chased around by two teen girls who are desperate for their drugs back. They get involved in buying drugs from a college frat house. All while, they are trying to get their drone back. And maybe go to a kids party to play a kissing game. Overall, Good Boys is a good comedy film. I enjoyed it. It had plenty of fun humor and laughs throughout. The plot has a coming of age story while being in familiar territory with another comedy movie.

• 2d ago

Hilarious movie S. Rigen and crew did not disappoint. Keep making us laugh and that y'all.

• 3d ago

Plays on the innocence of youth with adult contents. Hillarious!

Plays on the innocence of youth with adult contents. Hillarious!