Good Boys Reviews

• P G
    18m ago

Not as funny as I expected based off the trailer. Decent story, but a little predictable.

• kdr
    1h ago

it's a good old-fashioned crude laugh out loud comedy. just sit back and enjoy the show.

• 1h ago

One of the best shows on netflix. it's a shame they canceled it. I was excited for another season.

• 2h ago

A very hilarious film that has a great cast and really funny dialogue. It is a bit cliche in its story and there were some things that got a bit too extreme for my taste, but I still enjoyed it as a fun, enjoyable film.

• 2h ago

Flipping hilarious. A couple of times I laughed so hard - I peed a little bit.

Flipping hilarious. A couple of times I laughed so hard - I peed a little bit.

• Marcus
    3h ago

I didn’t get to see the movie, the power went out right before my showing and stayed out for a while plus they wouldn’t let anyone in the theater so I’m going to need a refund

• 3h ago

A very funny movie if you love disgusting humor!!

A very funny movie if you love disgusting humor!!

• Angel
    3h ago

I thought it was good and funny.

I thought it was good and funny.

• Lady L
    4h ago

I think the ad might be misleading, it’s good for adults, I would not recommend that children (elementary age) attend this. Lots of profanity, to me it was overkill.

• GoodBoys
    4h ago

Enjoyed the movie, funny.

Enjoyed the movie, funny.