Good Boys Reviews

• D
    1h ago

The humor in the kids using cuss words and innocently playing with sex toys became repetitive and boring half way through.

• Todd B
    4h ago

Was not disappointed with this movie. I was laughing within 5 minutes of the start of the movie and didnt stop till the end. Great movie!

• Amy F
    22h ago

Pretty funny depiction of teenage boys starting to change physiologically, and realize who they are.

• JasonLevy I.
    2d ago

Funny comedy showcasing humor present amongst today’s kids.

Funny comedy showcasing humor present amongst today’s kids.

• Shannon
    2d ago

We had a lot of Laugh Out Loud moments!

We had a lot of Laugh Out Loud moments!

• Kristan
    2d ago

laughed almost the full time.

laughed almost the full time.

• Bebo Silva
    2d ago

Very misleading when they said it was better than super bad. Not a bad movie but not a good one either

• James
    2d ago

Would have made a great PG movie for young people that watch Nickelodeon if it wasnt full of all the unnecessary vulgar content. Not sure who the target audience is. Maybe unintelligent people or people that are high as a kite 24/7?

• Enrique

Very funny and if your looking for a good laugh it’s a must see

Very funny and if your looking for a good laugh it’s a must see

• Momma
    3d ago

If my three teenage boys wrote a screenplay this would be it. I wish I would have sent dad with them instead.