Good Boys Reviews

• Kristian Hayes
    Nov 06, 2019

Good funny takes you back to when you were once a child, ahem sorry, tween.

Good funny takes you back to when you were once a child, ahem sorry, tween.

• Laurie
    Oct 29, 2019

Cute show...the ending was kind of weak...and, even though in sync, for early 6th graders, the language was pretty atrocious! I wasnt offended, but, if I had younger kids, probably wouldnt take them...

• E
    Oct 27, 2019

It was a little funny

It was a little funny

• Sharessa E
    Oct 22, 2019

I really enjoyed it, and forgive my corniness, but it gave me a little hope for the future. Despite it being obviously in the vein of other gross out coming of age comedies, this one came across as a lot more mature.

• Bryn R
    Oct 18, 2019

enough of the jokes land to make it an enjoyable play on what has become the Superbad formula.

• Chandra
    Oct 16, 2019

It was a very funny movie

It was a very funny movie

• Felicita R
    Oct 15, 2019

It was good ❤️ and I enjoyed it!

It was good ❤️ and I enjoyed it!

• Cass
    Oct 13, 2019

Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got to see it

Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got to see it

• buzzco01
    Oct 12, 2019

If I was 11 years old, it would have been good. However, if I was 11 years old, with its "R" rating, I wouldn't have been able to see it. All in all, it was pretty silly. Not worth seeing again.

• NightbikerTSO
    Oct 11, 2019

Seth Roger- You had me go to a theatre at 9:30pm to watch a movie that made me laugh off and on for 90 mins... Your Awesome ❤️☠️👊🖤💰🥤