Good Time Max Reviews

• Nov 28, 2017

Crap even by Franco standards. Why would anyone let this man direct a film? He's just another self-serving actor with an ever-changing identity and too much time on his hands. Good Time Max isn't funny, sad, or compelling, it's just 75 minutes worth of wasted celluloid. Seriously James Franco, why the hell do you exist? Oh yeah, to give yourself work because no one else will.

• Mar 25, 2013

James Franco is just brilliant. A great actor with a few questionable career choices (General Hospital *for God's sake!*, Your Highness, anyone?), but a great talent. This desperate "art house" film does not serve him well. He wrote & directed this one as well. That being said, his characters are somewhat flat, a bit cliched and the story serves nothing new. I found his directing style overeager and was disappointed by the finale. Come on, Mr. Franco. We've seen your talent. You're an Oscar nominee for goodness sake! Give us more "127 Hours" & "Milk", and a little less "this". Your potential is amazing! YOU could be the next household heartthrob with trophies to back your talent up!

• Jan 09, 2013

i would re-watch if this was the only viable option

i would re-watch if this was the only viable option

• Dec 13, 2012

Drama. How come intelligent ppl think drug is magic wonderstuff? Brothers bond.

Drama. How come intelligent ppl think drug is magic wonderstuff? Brothers bond.

• Sep 10, 2012

muy buena! james franco es un groso

muy buena! james franco es un groso

• Jun 13, 2012

Very good insight into drug abuse affecting every walk of life WONDERFUL FILM

Very good insight into drug abuse affecting every walk of life WONDERFUL FILM

• May 07, 2012

James Franco is just brilliant. A great actor with a few questionable career choices (General Hospital, Your Highness, anyone?), but a great talent. This desperate "art house" film does not serve him well. He wrote & directed this one as well. That being said, his characters are somewhat flat, a bit cliched and the story serves nothing new. I found his directing style overeager and was disappointed by the finale. Come on, Mr. Franco. We've seen your talent. You're an Oscar nominee for goodness sake! Give us more "127 Hours" & "Milk", and a little less "this". Your potential is amazing! YOU could be the next household heartthrob with trophies to back your talent up!

• Mar 10, 2012

james franco was obviously obsessed with Requiem for a dream & fight club as a youngster, shame his movie was a cheap rip off of both of theses brilliant films. He some how tries to glorify drugs but goes way over the top into exaggerating certain effects of drugs. its a movie written by a "boy" with sex drugs and rock&roll on the brain, ask me to write a movie this is what i would come up with, should it be made into a movie? NO. The guy cant "act" normal, its like he cant switch off to the fact that there is a camera in front of him. Don't waste your time, i had to watch it to the end just to see how bad it would get, it didn't disappoint in that regard as it was total shit

• Mar 09, 2012

buena pelicula!! algunas cosas me confundieron como todo ese rollo sobre que el era un genio crei que sacarian algo mas sobre eso! en fin james franco es cool!

• Mar 04, 2012