Greener Grass Reviews

• Nov 20, 2019

Sims get in trouble.

Sims get in trouble.

• Nov 09, 2019

It was worth it just for the extreme close-up of that anxiously trembling mouth with braces as a background to the opening titles. Mrożekian absurdity at its best!

• Nov 05, 2019

The best parody of classic and modern cinema. Each frame and each scene makes sense and references. And this is permanently funny. But it should be noted that the love of Lynch passed through every opening of the film

• Sammie
    Nov 04, 2019

Such an absurd movie that is extremely funny

Such an absurd movie that is extremely funny

• jon
    Nov 03, 2019

Umm... this film is way too absurd for normal people. Normal people go see movies like the new Terminator movie. If you want an easy plot, easy humor, and some plot that makes sense, don’t waster your time going TJ this film and then complaining about it later. If you like John Waters, and okay with David Lynch (this doesn’t come close to Lynch) and have fond memories of Heathers, but can imagine the writers and directors likely grew up watching all that and then put it into a blender, while on too many pills... then YES!! This movie is amazingly absurd. It reminded me of listening to difficult jazz that for some strange absurd reason, love it. My daughter would likely say “sounds like a goose is getting strangled” replying to a saxophone, but this is a film... I love how absurd this film was. It let me engaged, guessing, laughing, and curious what strange idea they were going to attempt to write next.

• KAREN G
    Nov 03, 2019

There are no words. This was the dumbest movie, the biggest waste of time and the biggest waste of money. Period.

• Nov 03, 2019

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Stupid. Total waste of time. This is not a Wes Anderson type of film. It's an Ed Wood type of film. If someone gave me the movie on DVD, I'd use it for a coaster.

• Nov 02, 2019

Quirky for the sake of quirkiness is great for a short film or animation, but feature-length films. There's a reason that most classic comedies have a "straight man" (or woman): if everyone's in on the joke, the audience is left out. The funniest part about the screening I attended was when a guy started laughing on-cue and at all the correct moments; but he was shamelessly LOUD!EO V

• Nov 02, 2019

Didn't work. Tried too hard, it's a crime to compare this to Wes Anderson. And keep David Lynch out of this as well.

• Oct 29, 2019

Meh... It was one long adolescent joke. Left halfway through the popcorn. Save your money.