Hasan Minhaj: Homecoming King Reviews

• Sep 07, 2019

Unfunny, unentertaining. I got the feeling that this guy thinks he's cute for telling a story. He's too young and inexperienced to be compelling. Why don't we still use the term hack comic today? Are we supposed to learn to believe these progressive millennial "comedians" are funny? Minhaj's career seems to be forced on us for the sake of diversity rather than quality, like Trevor Noah.

• Nov 14, 2018

One of the Best Standups I have ever seen.

One of the Best Standups I have ever seen.

• Jul 18, 2018

He talks so fast you cannot even understand him and his comedy is garbage. It was like watching a preacher from one of those TV churches try making his life story sound funny and meaningful after taking 60 mg of adderall.

• Jul 02, 2018

This fantastic comedy special not only makes you chuckle, but makes you think. Interwoven with real moments and eye-opening anecdotes, this film is not to be missed. Do yourself a favor and watch this. My only complaint is Hasan sometimes has these strange pauses but they are quite easily overlooked.

• Jun 23, 2018

The stories are important and powerful. I just wish Hasan didn't have to jump around the stage and yell the entire time. It comes off annoying and pretentious and also an exact imitation of Aziz Ansari. This isn't really stand-up. There's tons of jokes but it's a theatrical performance that tries too hard in my opinion.

• Apr 20, 2018

fairly amusing but not really original

fairly amusing but not really original

• Feb 15, 2018

It was good. Very relatable to the immigrant experience. Some good humor too

It was good. Very relatable to the immigrant experience. Some good humor too

• Sep 18, 2017

Pretty good stand-up. Was funny and entertaining with some serious moments.

Pretty good stand-up. Was funny and entertaining with some serious moments.

• Aug 07, 2017

Something you should really Watch as an Indian... You can totally relate as a Brown person or any immigrant that got the Crap kicked out of them!

• Jul 12, 2017

I was entertained from start to finish in this special. Every joke and every story that was presented made me feel a variety of emotions. It's such a unique experience to watch this. For me, a lot of the scenarios felt relatable, but even if it doesn't for you, there is plenty to laugh about and a lot to get invested in. You might not be laughing the entire time, but you'll definitely be entertained. It's a great Netflix special full of humor and heartbreak. Fans of original stand-up can't miss it.