Heartlock Reviews

• Jan 27, 2019

Great movie!! Great chemistry. Intense. Sensual. Gripping. Heartbreaking. Even some humor. LOVED IT!!!

• Jan 27, 2019

I liked the movie and I liked the chemistry between the two actors.

I liked the movie and I liked the chemistry between the two actors.

• Jan 27, 2019

I really enjoyed both the chemistry between the actors. I thought they both gave a wonderful performance. The main villain was also unique to watch. It was a great movie, It is one of those films that I could watch over and over and would also recommend it to my friends.

• Jan 27, 2019

Incredible film-- keeps your heart racing the entire time given the tension in the prison environment. Very impressive performance from Erik (Continental) as the surprisingly likable jail kingpin.