If Someone Had Known Reviews

• Apr 21, 2012

Loved it would love to have it on dvd

Loved it would love to have it on dvd

• Apr 09, 2012

How much does she look like an Olsen!

How much does she look like an Olsen!

• Sep 08, 2008

I LOVE LIFETIME MOVIES ESPECIALLY WITH KELLIE MARTIN. THIS MOVIE REALLY HELPED ME SEE WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH. FROM HER ABUSING HUSBAND. I WAS SO AFRAID THAT SHE LOST THE BABY WHEN HE HIT N HER THE STOMACH WITH THE BAT AND I WAS SO SCARED FOR THAT LIL BOY..

• Dec 03, 2007

A young wife and mother is abused byher husband and keep the secret from her friends and family. <br/>She tried to be a good wife and mother. she tried to keep the abuse a secret. But one day he went too far. And so did she.

• Nov 25, 2007

KELLIE IS AWESOME!!!!

KELLIE IS AWESOME!!!!

• Nov 18, 2007

Again, another great lifetime movie. The autors/actresses are great, story line great, the reality of spoucal abuse and the effects it can have. Make you realize you should not jump into marriage!

• Apr 09, 2007

this is brill, it has a sad story line but u can turn it off

this is brill, it has a sad story line but u can turn it off

• Mar 25, 2007

Disturbing film has Kellie Martin as Katie caught in a brutal relationship. Kellie shines through the sometimes cliche writing.

• Jan 04, 2007